If this company is taking money from people and not sending tickets, why are they still in business.I have made several calls to them to get a refund and there are several numbers listed on the sites to call.

There is always a different message on the recorder and no one ever answers. I bought these tickets for a gift 3 months ago and now no tickets. please give me my money. I am not rich and cannot afford this.there advertising is false saying they will bend over backwards to satisfy the customer.

My bank has even called but no one has ever called back.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Gaimersheim, Bayern, Germany #26736

If you paid for the tickets by check or credit/debit card you can file a dispute with your bank or card company and file a complaint with your state's Attorney General office.I bought six tickets from ticketmaster for a 7/26 concert and found out that I only recieved five tickets.

I went back to my box office and they gave me a blank ticket with a 1-800# on it. I found out at the concert that they voided all of my tickets when I attempted to enter the event. My party and I are still very disappointed that we missed our favorite bands we paid to see. Luckily I purchased the tickets with my card through my bank, who honored my dispute, gave me my money back and are dealing with TM to collect the refund for products not recieived.

TM also charged these tickets under a different concert for 8/19 to get their money, knowing that they were voided, thus making it a fraudulent charge. So in conclusion, if you paid cash your screwed, paid with credit file a dispute with your bank.

If your bank doesn't feel the need to, find a different bank for future financial needs.Good Luck and always cover your a$$ets