I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I WAS SUED BY TICKETSMYWAY.COM AND I APPEARED AT THE LAS VEGAS JUSTICE COURT VERY CONFIDENT I WOULD WIN. I PRINTED ALL THE COMPLAINTS HERE AND BROUGHT ALL MY EMAILS WITH THEM. THE FREAKING JUDGE SAID BECAUSE I SIGNED A CONTRACT THAT I WAS OBLIGATED!!!! THEY DID NOT SEND ME TICKETS AND THEY FREAKING WON!!! I AM BEYOND PISSED! I SHOULD HAVE DID WHAT I THOUGHT TO DO AND JUST PAID ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS! BUT I TOOK ADVICE FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE ON HERE AND DID NOT PAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY COULD NOT REALLY SUE ME. WELL THEY DID, NOW I HAVE TO PAY OVER $3,000!!!! SORRY IF IT SEAMS I AM BLAMING SOME OF YOU I AM JUST SO UPSET. I AM DONE WITH THIS

Jacob,

Green Bay, WI

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Guarantee you,this post was by curtis himself,to scare all of you from suing him.He is under investigation for other things,so no need to worry.He will get what the devil plans for him

Ever wonder how companies like this get the tickets in the first place?

I don't know about you, but when I camp out all night for tix (which can be a fun experience in itself), I'm always limited to buying 3 or 4 tickets....yet a 75,000 seat stadium only seems to have 10 or 20,000 seats for sale...what gives? 50,000 tickets went missing?

Well, after working with some folks in the radio industry, and some friends who've had the priveledge of playing those stadiums - only to find _they_ can't even gets tix for friends and family - it started to become clear.

The TicketBa$tard and ClearChannel folks seem to actually be making a profit off these scalpers......(funny that no one has ever looked into that). They routinely oversell the shows after promising X number of tickets to these other vendors who already paid them for the 'right' to break the scalping laws in most communities......so the only way these companies can make money is to sell you tickets they know they don't have, and hope that you'll get sucked in by their BS Terms of Sale Agreements - so they can still recoup their losses by suing you for the fees on tickets they never had in the first place!!!! If they somehow manage to actually get the tix they told you they had - you're a customer for life.....F@#$ the rest of you who didn't luck out - we'll still get our money, plus $125 if you contest the charge.

After all.....TicketBa$tard$ still gets their money!!!

I've...

And I've gained a new appreciation for the bands that forgo the huge wheelbarrows of cash in exchange for a more intimate experience for those who support them in the first place - the fans!

$200 for a *** seat in front of a pole next to some puking teenager who hasn't learned that an afternoon of drinking in a hot asphalt parking lot before a show is NOT fun.

$50 for a paper thin almost cotton "made in China by slave labor" tour shirt

$25 for parking, only to find you car broken into/vandalized as you get ready to head home.

$10 for a pint of almost cold Bud Light pee water......IS NOT PRICELESS......

It's gonna make me not want to see that band/sports team/various other entertainment EVER AGAIN.. and you can be sure I'll be on the Internet telling folks not to make the same mistake....

Support your local clubs....help them bring in the name acts...enjoy some local no-name bands (***, you may actually be able to say one day - I saw those guys in some small club)...Support bands who don't support the RIAA..buy their albums. Even better, support the bands who realize it's the fans that make them what they are - those bands that not only allow, but encourage us to come to their shows with recording gear - in order to get their word out.......

Music is not a commodity.....it's time we started telling these corporate folks that we're not gonna stand for that!!!

Stay away from OnTheGoTickets, AKA Ticketsmyway.com, we will rip you off!

We won't send you any tickets and then call and threaten you with lawsuits, credit damage and even death threats! File a police report as soon as we start harassing you!

Stay away from OnTheGoTickets, we will rip you off!

Cedar, Michigan, United States #28398

When I received another summons, (this one had a court date and case number) I just called them and settled for 50%

besides the emails, they were very nice on the phone.My sister bought tickets from them over the phone and got her 4 tickets today.

I guess my order just did not work out.That happens.

gwood
Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia #28312

I contacted the county Court Clerks office and found out that TMW has never been given a favorable decision by any judge in their county...that said, DON'T PAY THEM A RED CENT!!!!!

The above posts are from them or from people trying to take advantage of their "final" offer to wipe the slate clean if you post two positive remarks about them on the internet. I posted the exact letter they sent me below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ticketsmyway.com & Event Tickets LLC

August 7th, 2008

Dear DumbA$$,

After reviewing your account, we have realized that there are two sides of the story in this matter.

A Solution

We understand that you do not feel you should be liable for any payments and while we still feel that you should, we want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather then bringing you to Las Vegas to dispute this matter in court, we want to offer you this as a fair settlement.

Go out on the internet, find 2 new places (this means a new article, not a comment on a recent post) and post up something positive about our company and email us the links to the post to fair@ticketsmyway.com. Once we have 2 reviews from you, we will call it even.

This is the offer we came up with after considering to give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you find this a fair solution.

Please note, if you accept this offer, you may not post negative reviews to modify your positive review to reflect...

Andrew Sims

Event Tickets Legal Department

1-888-442-4404 ext 228

Cedar, Michigan, United States #28219

It is interesting that these comments in response to this posting i.e. the guy who will not leave his name is all from the same I.P. address. One bozo spreading lies and is scarred to say who he is. how sad.

BaldingEagle90277@gmail.com

home 310-316-7367

cell 310-283-2095

Work 310 812-4321 ext.38130

Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States #27965

geez, at least change your format when making fake posts Chris/Dennis/Andrew/Michael/Charlie.People, DO NOT BELIEVE their nonsense.

They cannot sue you and they cannot take anything from you. They have no access to your credit. They are thieves and *** artists and actual newspapers are now writing consumer protection articles warning people not to do business with them. DO NOT USE onthegotickets.com either.

It is these same crooks operating under a different name.

Just ignore them!They will move onto someone else.

Cedar, Michigan, United States #27807

I got a call as well, letting me know that my account had been resolved, and that they have no further issues with me.

My wife and I were very pleased and Happy with Ticketsmyway.com

Richard Price

Detroit, MI

Cedar, Michigan, United States #27600

I was surprised to receive a call today letting me know that they resolved my account and it is no longer an issue. The gentleman was very kind. I knew that this was some misunderstanding and that TMW would ocme through in the end.