I had to report that the first complaint offered by the man who was accidently issued a $403 refund said in his last sentence that he "never saw his money".He said in the first few lines that his bank account information told him he had been issued a $403 refund - which was his light-bulb to call TicketsMyWay.

The confusion in the office was embarrassing, I am sure....and they probably made a mistake. The man did not however, lose his money. I just wanted to point out there are some nasty words being slung around by mistakes bound to be made here and there when millions of ticket sales are satisfied by both the buyer and the seler.

I've never had a problem buying my tickets through Tickets My Way.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

New Bremen, Ohio, United States #7176

How much did "ticketsmyway" pay you to post this message? Or are you the boss of this thieving, crooked operation?

Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Green Ivy Publishing - Scammed by Green Ivy at the age of 73. Green Ivy Publishing "I was also scammed by Green Ivy. My book was published (I paid $3,500 for one book) and I never received an accounting or a check for the books sold...." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more