A disgruntled ex-employee can stir a pot of misery for a business owner.The Pissed Consumer saying Ex-Employee from TicketsMyWay "rips" off money from the public - got fired for refunding the man's $403 charge for upcoming tickets, instead of debiting his account, and he didn't get his tickets.

Let's put our ducks in a row....millions of tickets flow through TicketsMyWay.com without incident. With employees, there are bound to be mistakes. "To error is human".

Ruining this disgruntled man's Valentine's Day celebration dictates severance from the company.A pissed-off consumer needs to look at the mistake, learn from it, then move on.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Reedville, Virginia, United States #21470

The only thing that flows thru ticketsmyway is all the money they rip off from the consumers.These guys are scam artists.

I havent heard of 1 person who has actually received their tickets, only a load of B/S from the customer service people.Turn this company (and I use that term loosely) in to the authorities.

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more