I ordered 2 tickets by phone for a show in NYC with 4 weeks lead time. They did promise specific seats. They charged $47 service charge plus $17 for FEDEX of the tickets to my home. After two weeks of not receiving tickets, I started to call. Recordings said the "office was moving and there would be no phone service for 2 days." But there was online chat if you had the patience to wait. I chatted with "Debbie" who told me the paperwork was still there and would be faxed to the broker who would send out the tickets the next day and she even gave me a tracking number. After 5 more days and no tickets, I tried online chat but there was only email submission (5 emails ent unanswered). I tried phone and got voice messages that the office was closed. On one screen, I did find extensions for some customer service people. I was successful at reaching a live person by entering 229 as soon as the phone answered. I spoke one woman who promised to redo the communication with the ticket broker and get my tickets to me. Checking the next day, I found out nothing had happened. The second woman swore she would take care of it the next morning. Of course, nothing happened and when I called, she said it was in her "to do" pile. Since I was leaving on my trip to New York, I had only one day to get the tickets. Then she tells me that the promised seats were no longer available since the paperwork was never submitted. She offered me 2 seats with obstructed views. Great. She offered to try to get better seats the next day...But if she's going to start over, why on earth should I do business with this company? She also told be all employees were fired the week before for incompetence and she was only there 3 days. Oh Great. So I've requested a refund which she said I'd get within 30 days. HA!

We shall see. Meanwhile I'll put in a VISA chargeback.

Do not do business with these folks.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom #14640

Try calling EI Box Office they are the software company that is letting ticketsmyway.com and Event Tickets LLC rip you off EI Boxoffice is also Ticketsnow that was just bought by Ticketmaster if people call maybe they will stop letting this company rip you off like they have been EI Boxoffice 877-800-3434 Ext 4163

Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom #14639