I am one of the lucky people that are on the list of those who have received the email offering to resolve the "lawsuit" for $125.I've read a lot of postings on this site and others from people with the same problem.

What I'd like to know is has anyone actually been taken to court or seen this on their credit report? Has anyone paid the $125? Just wondering what to expect. We chose not to give them the $125.

I've seen postings from others that have paid the money just to get rid of them. I can't believe ticketsmyway is getting away with this.

They need to go to jail.

Review about: Online Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $125
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Stay away from OnTheGoTickets, we will rip you off!

We won't send you any tickets and then call and threaten you with lawsuits, credit damage and even death threats! File a police report as soon as we start harassing you!

gwood
Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia #28809

JAcob is full of crud...Don't listen to him. Their deadlines for payment that they demanded has come and gone. They can't sue you and by now I hope everyone on this board has figured thatout.

Jacob is just one of the ticketsmyway F sticks and he's just trying to sare you into fearing their threats. Ticketsmyway masn't been given a single judgement in its favor.

Don't fall for this trap...Don't take the offer to post positive reviews about them on the net in exchange for an end to their torment. All you'd be doing is help them extort more money out of unwarry consumers.

Stand up and help us stop them dead in their tracks! Please report your issues with the Better business bureau and the Clark County DA. You'd be doing yourself and the next potential shmuck a huge favor!

Good luck.

G

Victim
Clarksville, Pennsylvania, United States #27104

you are a liar. do not pass go. do not collect $200.

Jacob
Cedar, Michigan, United States #27092

SEEINGRED

CLARK COUNTY REGIONAL JUSTICE CENTER DEPT J

THERE IS NO "DOCKET" NUMBER IN SMALL CLAIMS, JUST A CASE NUMBER. I WANTED TO APPEAL BUT FOUND OUT I HAD TO POST THE AMOUNT OF THE JUDGMENT. I FIND IT RIDICULOUS THAT PEOPLE ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE HERE. HOW IMMATURE AND JUVENILE.

SeeingRed
Borken, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #26980

jACOB,

to be nice, and give you the benefit of the doubt...lol, ya right.

Post your docket number and the court of jurisdiction.

I suspect we will be waiting oh say, forever for that information.

gwood
Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia #26951

here is the latest email I receied from ticketsmyway...The original amount that they sad I owed them was over $500. Then it went down to 125 and now they want this from me.

Ticketsmyway.com & Event Tickets LLC

August 7th, 2008

After reviewing your account, we have realized that there are two sides of the story in this matter.

A Solution

We understand that you do not feel you should be liable for any payments and while we still feel that you should, we want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather then bringing you to Las Vegas to dispute this matter in court, we want to offer you this as a fair settlement.

Go out on the internet, find 2 new places (this means a new article, not a comment on a recent post) and post up something positive about our company and email us the links to the post to fair@ticketsmyway.com. Once we have 2 reviews from you, we will call it even.

This is the offer we came up with after considering to give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you find this a fair solution.

Please note, if you accept this offer, you may not post negative reviews to modify your positive review to reflect as a negative review or the offer will be null and void.

Event Tickets Legal Department

1-888-442-4404 ext 228

jACOB needs to get a jOB
Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #26849

nothing more than trying to scare people whom they've already ripped off once to pay $125 to simply be left alone.many will pay because they are scared, but DO NOT PAY.

they can't do anything to you. NOTHING.

they are nothing more than liars and thieves and the feds are on their trail.only a matter of time...

jACOB is an idiot
Kahna, Punjab Province , Pakistan #26839

He's obviously a company shill trying to get people to pay out.I cant tell for sure, but i'd bet he touches kids for quarters too.

Thats just the vibe he puts off with the all caps writing (except for his name where he make sure to hit the shift key while pressing j).Your tactics wont work jACOB, please fist yourself and stop harassing hard working americans while we all wait for the fbi to lock you away.