Our tickest were ordered in February and one week prior to the date we contacted them.We were informed each day via the website that they were going to ship the next day.

This changed each day. We were never informed there was an issue. 1 day prior to our event after 20 different phone calls, holds, hang-ups we were finally told that our row D tickets were not available. After much time-9 hours and no direct story, one person finally helped us get them the same day-1 hour before via fed-ex but Row S not RowD!!

No refund for worse tickets.This is an awful business!!

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more Factory Direct Home Improvement - Pissed Consumer of Factory Direct Factory Direct Home Improvement "I could find one window company that had good pricing and great products. All the window companies that came out to our home tried to sell us. I didn’t want..." Read more Bad experience at Tommy Hilfiger Lithuania Tommy Hilfiger "I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time..." Read more