I purchased 6-tickets to see Eric Clapton 2 months prior to concert, according to them I should have received a tracking email from Fedex within 48-hours.I never received so I checked online daily and watched as the estimated shipping date change for over a month.

Mind you that I had paid in full for the tickets on March 1, 2008 and the concert was scheduled on May 5, 2008. The Friday before the concert, I called Ticketsmyway.com and asked how they planned on getting my tickets to me? The way they answered the phone seemed like it was someone's home? Nevertheless, they stated they would call me back.

I specifically gave them my cell number to contact me, never got that call. I later checked the status of the tickets and found the order to be cancelled. I did get an email stating they tried calling me and could not reach me to please call them back. On Monday the day of the concert I called them and questioned hy the cancellation and where are my tickets.

They were very unprofessional and an obvious scam, so I contacted American Express and got credited. They did an investigation and I got full refund. A few days later they sent me a scare type court/collection scam to get me to pay them.

What a waist of time.Before I pay them a dime, I'll go to jail for shoving a .45 caliber in their rear.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments