I purchased two tickets for the NFC championship way that was going to be played at Green Bay. I'm a diehard Packers fan and thought it would be a chance of a lifetime to see Brett Favre play. I thought I was purchasing great seats on the 45 yard line to the tune of $857 per ticket. This was on Sunday, January 13th. Today is Saturday, January 19 one day before the game and still NO Tickets.

As other pissed off customers stated, I received a confirmation within minutes that my card had been charged in the amount of $1954 and that I could check the status online. I have checked the status numerous times and it has never changed - still processing. I have called many times only got a voice recording that "all representatives are busy". I have emailed them many times with still no response.

After 3 days after ordering the tickets and getting no response from anyone I contacted my credit card and put through a fraud claim against Ticketsmyway. I had my card cancelled and am hoping they will be able to retrieve my loss.

I lost money on a hotel room that I had reserved, not to mention being robbed of a once in a lifetime experience because of these scumbags.

Please do not ever use this website. It total fraud. You'll never get your tickets. These crooks need to be behind bars and their site shut down.

Monetary Loss: $1954.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments