Pigeon, Michigan

Well, I just was scammed in April, the same way as everyone else.My wife and I were heading to NY so we bought tickets to see Wicked on 5/17/08 for the 05/25 show, supposed to ship next day, and never shipped.

I tried to contact them for about 3+ hours on 5/23 and nothing...so I canceled the order and contacted my credit card company. They got paid, and I never received the tickets. Now they have a court summons saying I owe them more money...LOL.

I contacted my lawyer and he is going to sort it out...use Stubhub, they do not have these issues.

I am an avid internet shopper and I have never had this happen to me before...their site looks good, it has all the right certifications, etc...but it is a scam, don't take a chance.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more