I bought $352 of tickets through Ticketsmyway.com in January 11 of 2008.The concert is today, June 1, 2008 and no tickets.

When I looked the status up on the web site they said they are being shipped June 2...that is not going to do me a lot of good a day late. The have no tickets and I have lost out.

I will do my best to get these folks off the Internet doing buiness and taking peoples money!When I try to call them I get voice message saying we are away from our desk leave a detailed message...no one ever calls you back

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Cedar, Michigan, United States #15004

I ordered tickets from ticketsmyway.com and had no problem getting my tickets. You all need to give these guys a break.

Fayzabad, Badakhshan, Afghanistan #14905

Had it happend to me also...turned out they were at the pick up counter... just waiting for me. I got them after the concert (bought some from a friend who wasn't going) and I than had the pleasure of feeling like a ***.....because I could have just called them earlier than waiting the last day to find that low and behold...they were waiting for me..(Open call or some other name for it)

Fayzabad, Badakhshan, Afghanistan #14904

animefaerie2
Timberlake, Virginia, United States #14899

I would personally file a complaint with the better business bureau and also try and see if small claims could do anything. I think people who do this stuff to others are ***.