San Diego, California

I received this letter from Ticketsmyway representative Andrew Sims after I told him who I worked for.

*smiles*

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like you to know how Very sorry I am for my attempt to defraud you. You see, I am just a poor miserable loser who loses all his money gambling and cannot even afford a hooker to keep me warm at night. Not to say that one would even have me because I have a *** only 2" long when it's fully erect. But these are my own problems and not my poor unexpecting customers whom I frequently scam. I hope that it will make you happy to know that I and my company are being procecuted next month and will be facing many, many years in prison. Hey, at least maybe someone will *** with me there.

Sincerely,

Andrew Sims

Review about: Ticket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

unhappy

This company is a scam. Never ever got my Nascar race tickets.Took me for over $700.00.

Someone needs to do something about this so called site.

Stan

Great.Love the sarcasm.Now let's talk about curtis mark gebers and his daddy.There are always ways to google that info..See what's going on in their life.Criminal records are public records.

"In my opinion"..Curtis is the owner.I love karma.SOme people like jail because they don't have to look over their shoulder all the time.Did I mention that Las Vegas has the highest rate of the meth(Speed) epidemic? You can get alot of documentaries on it.

Just thought I'd give you a little LV history.To go along with the gambling,and all sorts of other addicts you find more than anywhere,over their..The white trash,etc.Al Copone..couldn't get him on other charges,so they got him on "Tax evasion".

Well,let's just say that the law may be more focused on other criminal activities performed by some people that are bad people.SInce they cannot get them for 1 certain criminal act,they lock them up for something else.I certainly will fight till my last dying breath.

And it's always good to stay cool with former employees who know the truth,and provide that information.Some people are really messed up in the head because of their mommy's and daddy's.

SO they want everyone to suffer.SO all we can do people,is pray to GOD that if GOD believes that certain people that hurt others should be put in the hands of GOD himself.Let it be.Let's all pray now.Buaahhhhhh.

Cancer is one form of bad karma.Especially testicular.I wouldn't wish that on...

SOme poele also have an email acct. that is untraceable.There is a reason for that.But some of us are slick and know that.And you can't pull a fast one like that on the FBI.