Stay away from TICKETSMYWAY.com.I purchased tickets to Wicked from them, or so I thought.

My card was charged and the tickets never arrived. When I called I was told that my order had been cancelled, although my card had not been credited. They NEVER notified me that they were unable to fill my order, they simply cancelled it and kept my money. When I asked about my refund I was told me to call credit card company to dispute the claim.

I found the salesperson completely unhelpful, unfazed by the bind they had put me in, and rude.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

customer_rep defend
Hughesville, Pennsylvania, United States #19212

FBI won't be able to help you or would they care.Remember "Buyer beware" if the website looks like it was made in a weekend and you have never heard of the site before don't you it.

Why not use ticket master or go directly to wicked's webpage and find the best place to buy tickets?Being cheap costed you.

Anyang, Kyonggi-Do, Republic Of Korea #19206

Same thing happened to me, I can't believe they are still selling tickets...that you will never get!Be prepared , they'll try to get more money out of you and then threaten to take you to court.

File a report with the FBI, you can do it on their website.It has an internet fraud complaint form you can fill out.