I ordered tickets for Bruce Springsteen and never received them. The website kept pushing out the shipping date by one day until the actual date of the concert. I called customer service and was put on hold a couple of times or told they would find out the problem and call me back-of course they never called or emailed back.

This company basically committed fraud and larceny-and I plan to be a thorn in their side until they give my $333 back. If you are planning to get tickets through a broker, definately check the BBB first. Ticketsmyway.com has a HORRIBLE track record and unfortunately for me I did not check them out first.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Hulu - Hate the new update everything is gone Hulu "So this new update I hate I hate everything about this format it's impossible now to really browse through the shows I don't even wanna try like I don't need..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Hyundai - Danger, Faulty airbags Hyundai "Crashed 2016 Hyundai Tucson.Airbag failed to deploy properly and injuries occurred..." Read more Lunch Actually ain't woth Lunch Actually "My name is Shamala. I enroll has member last year on 08/10/2016 from a friend who was working part time at Lunch Actually Jalan Bangsar Kuala Lumpur as he mentioned..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more