28 April 08 I unfortunately ordered tickets via Event Tickets LLC Ticketsmyway.com for Eric Clapton at the Ford Ampitheater in Tampa Florida 3 May. On 2 May I received a call stating that they could not furnish the tickets and for me to go to the website, cancel the order and I would get a refund. I followed through and canceled the purchase. I never received any tickets.

In the following days and weeks, I tried to call ticketsmyway at the phone numbers on the website and could never get through. 12 May I contacted my credit card company and advised them of the situation and entered the disputes process. The credit card company notified master card and they are in disputes. Today, 3 June, I received a Summons and Order by Fed Ex to appear in Clark County Court and they have added another $160 in penalties and are threatening litigation.

I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, The Nevada Attorney General and Consumer Affairs. This has scam all over it.

John E.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more