I have never been done more wrong!Rush is my favorite band and I waited years to see this show.

Me and my wife had a nice evening planned and ticketsmyway.com never sent the tickets. When they finally called me back. They simply said "sorry" but didn't offer a resolution or my $$ back. I'm simply screwed!

They won't return my calls and I've had to file fraud complaints to try and get my $$ back. These are bad people. They messed with the wrong guy. I'm going after them big time!!

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

See you in Vegas (company location).

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

whn
Harvard, Illinois, United States #14160

Well, they did the same to me. Your credit card company should be able to help you to fix the issue.

Arlington, Alabama, United States #13986

Hey i have written on about every complaint board about this company, and something similar happened with me.in january, i ordered six rent tickets in chicago.

this company called me several weeks before the event and told me that they could only send four. i said okay, and they offered me better and more expensive seats. i told them to refund my money. they naturally agreed and said it would be about two weeks.

they never refunded my money until march when i did a chargeback with my credit card company. this company called me and told me that they would refund my money. about a week ago, they called me and said that they wanted $75 for a chargeback fee. i agreed because they threatened that if i did not send it i would be in trouble (not specified).

i contacted friends of the family as well as my friend's aunt, who is also an attorney, and she advised me not pay them a dime. i am not, and i am countersuing this company for breaking a contractual obligation as well as distress. i am epilectic and this company has stressed me out beyond belief with their scare tactics that i have almost gone into an epilectic fit. if you want to discuss my address is fperkin2 at emich dot edu.

i could not write the actual at symbol or dot symbol because the website would not allow it.let me know.

frank