Hixson, Tennessee

Tickets my way sold us tickets, took our money and then couldn't deliver the tickets, and won't refund the money!!!They are now threatening a lawsuit because we've contacted our credit card company to recover our $$.

Anyone who has experienced this...have they really taken anyone to court over this? Or is it just a scare tactic to try to get more money?? Any advice would be appreciated!! akarnes7@yahoo.com.

Tickets my way conveinently doesn't answer any phone calls made to them, but are ready to make threats by phone and mail.

Andrew Sims is the latest name to be added to the list of scammers.

Review about: Wicked Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

a friend
Afton, Tennessee, United States #41789

YES we got our money back...but NOT from Tickets My Way.We went throught our bank and through Visa since we had charged the fees.

TMW tried to scare us with all of those *** letters and emails and Andrew Sims even called a couple of times. They WILL NOT refund your money. Go through your card carrier, the bank, whatever you have to do, but do it quickly...there is a time limit on disputes!!! TMW tries to drag it out so long that it goes past the time limit with your credit card company.

That's why they say it might take up to 4 months to process a refund. But they have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS of refunding anyone's money.

They are they biggest scam on the net right now.I hope the law catches up with them, but rest assured, God will!!!

Marie

I ordered tickets, paid for them ($400) in the spring.Got a call in the summer they were not going to be available due to an error in inventory and to begin the refund process to receive a refund.

Now it's fall and no refund. Go ahead and try to call for follow up but beware. Andrew Sims is a complete nut job. It's a better use of your time to contact all federal and state agencies.

FBI, Nevada Attorney General, any private legal contacts you may have.It's time for a class action lawsuit.

Marie

Jessica

Has anyone actually gone all the way to court with them?Has anyone actually gotten any of their money back?

If you can answer yes to either question, please let me know.I too was scammed - no tickets and they took my money.

Kersti
Poinciana, Florida, United States #27167

LOL....you won't BELIEVE the latest.We received tne email and postal mail threats of a lawsuit demanding payment of $1200 + last May for tickets ordered in December 2007.

A few weeks ago, Andrew Sims offered to settle for $125. We ignored that too.

NOW...all we have to do is post 2 positive reviews on websites and send them the links and they'll call it even!!!!!What scumbags!

Got screwed
Tangxia, Guangdong, China #26949

I am the latest victim. Never received tickets and also being threatened by law suit. I called my attorney, we'll see where it goes.

Another Ticketsmyway target
Freeport, Pennsylvania, United States #23512

There is probably another name associated with this group in the 12 June note below - Tony Soprano as this scam is better then any I say the Sopranos involved with.

I am like the rest receiving Fed Exed bogus summons papers with a bank address to wire money to and threats by one of their reps to pay for tickets I never received. Don't pay them a dime!

Mad in NY
Naini Tal, Uttarakhand, India #22957

Andrew Sims and ticketsmyway.com are running a complete scam!He's trying to sue me for "fees" which he claims I owe, though they never had tickets to sell to me!

It's false advertising, fraud and extortion. Please keep us updated on the status of your case. I received the false court papers... with a bank routing number?

This cannot be legal.

If he actually does sue me, then I will litigate it also.I would rather pay thousands in litigation costs than see this company receive a dime.

AKarnes
Afton, Tennessee, United States #17133

I would like to make a post to officially remove the name of Andrew Sims from my previous post. He had nothing to do with our situation and his name should not have been mentioned with the term "scammers".

A friend
Afton, Tennessee, United States #16793

Keep us updated on your court proceedings...how soon is the date?Have you kept good written records?

Print every bad report from every website, BBB, consumer affairs, and every other group you can think of to take with you when you go to court!!! What I don't get is that their employee told us to cancel our order and now they are raking us over the coals for what THEY told us to do!!! I can't believe they are actually still in business. There are several names associated with this company...Curtis M Gebers, AKA Chris Sherman, Charlie Stewart, John Dacorsi, Brian De Hoyos, Mike Gebers and Jeremey Gebers...related to Curtis M Gebers (one of the owners).

A man named Andrew Sims is also linked to them proporting to be an attorney, but has no listing with the Nevada Bar Association.Amazing that the feds haven't done anything to protect the innocent consumer.