1.3K views

As consumers we can shut down services like this who pretend to offer a service only to find out that they do nothing more than charge credit cards and not follow through. I (unfortunately) have joined the list of dissatisfied users of this terrible company.

I discovered today that Tickets My Way uses Paypal to authorize charges to credit cards. In other words they are too cheap to purchase a vendor account on their own (or the people who manage vendor credit card accounts won't authorize them!) and they use PayPal to submit the charges against your credit card. The best way to shut them down is to file a formal complaint against Tickets My Way/Events LLC directly with PayPal encouraging their Fraud department to do a thorough investigation of this company. Considering the number of consumer complaints, I wonder if they aren't simply faking a service (i.e. tickets for any major event), charging credit cards, placing the money in interest bearing accounts, and living off the interest until a consumer gets so upset that a refund is forced to occur. All in all, that is fraud in the worst sense.

I do not have any proof of these allegations and everything said in this post nothing more than a personal opinion. However, I have officially joined the list of consumers who trust that this company is working in my best interest (after all they've charged my credit card) only to find out that they have not. I have had to cancel credit cards and ask for refunds that are not forthcoming.

LET'S SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!

Act as you will.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Afton, Tennessee, United States #16796

We also were scammed out of almost $500. We have filed complaints with the BBB, consumer affairs, and there is also a governmental internet fraud website called www dot ic3 dot gov to report the fraudulent actions of this "company" of liars and sharks.

Zheleznogorsk-Ilimskiy, Irkutsk, Russian Federation #13972

I will allocate whatever resources I have (time and lot's of $$) to taking these people down!Ticketsmyway is a fraudulent company and needs to be dealt with!

I just took your advice and filed a claim against them today with Paypal.I'm just getting started my friends.