DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!I purchased concert tickets in April for a show that was scheduled for the end of August.

After waiting for my tickets for a few months I found out that they wouldn't ship until a week before the event. I received a phone call a few weeks before the event that the tickets were "no longer available due to a problem with inventory". I've left countless voicemails to inquire about my refund with no luck. I finally got through using this number and was told that 888-442-4404 xt.221 and was told that their merchant credit card processing system wasn't working and there was nothing they could do about it.

I'm currently filing complaints with every govt and consumer affairs group in the US.

SCAM!

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

:( TicketsMyWay people are total CROOKS! I purchased US Open tennis tickets from them in the springtime. Of course when it came to August my tickets never arrived. I was told there was nothing they could do to give a refund and that I should file a complaint with Visa or Paypal. Visa and Paypal wouldn't give a refund because too much time had went by to file a complaint.

Don't be SCAMMED like I have. Buy from a reputable dealer.

I look forward to the day when someone puts a @@@@@@ through their @@@@.