I ordered tickets in early march for a nascar race in early June.the race is 4 days away I was told last week that i would have my tickets today.

They never came. I called all day today and all I get is voice mail left messages and noone has returned my calls. Had to order tickets from someone else not the seats I wanted,because it is too close to the race. I have filed a complaint with the credit card company and plan on calling the Better Business Bureau abd the Federal Trade Comission.

Do not use them you will be sorry.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia #14643

Definitely true...they owe me $621...which is enough for small claims court, but I live in FL! The company is in NV. They don't tell you anything, leave you hanging, have dozens of complaints filed against them with the BBB and have even had to change their name from Tickets My Way to Event Tickets, LLC.

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more