Vancouver, Washington

This is the biggest scam ever and nobody seems to be fixing the problem.I also bought tickets for 1400.oo and got a phone call saying they didn't have them.I was so shocked that I told the guy on the phone that something didnt seem right and I felt like I was getting scammed.

He then started yelling at me because I used the word scam. I just hung up on him and new something wasnt right. So thats when I read all these notes posted by everyone and just contacted my credit card company. I still get calls from the company telling me to go to there sight and they'll refund me my money.

This is also part of there scam, someone needs to put them all in jail.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH thank you my name is Eddie Hernandez at San Angelo Texas 30 years old this is the first time online and I'm playing well again I was amazing they..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more