We bought 2 Indianapolis Colts tickets on Nov.19th, 2007 for their final game that season as the gift to our son from Santa.

Christmas has come and gone and there are no tickets. Our son opened nothing for Christmas...just a note on a written index card to expect to go to the game that weekend. He was thrilled. Well, the week is over and the game is the day after tomorrow and we have no tickets.

Our son has no Christmas present as promised via Santa. I have attempted to contact them NUMEROUS times...I was on hold for an hour and a half yesterday with 2 phones....no one ever answered, I left 6 messages as well as emails and I have never heard from the heartless sole that set up this scam. NEVER by from Tickets My Way....it's a joke and a complete scam.

I am furious with myself.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more