Maurice, Louisiana

We purchased tickets for the Daytona 500 Nascar race on Dec. 23rd. They charged our credit card the next day and never sent any transaction.

They had never bought our tickets. We were able to contact the company a month later and they said they had fired the staff they had at that time but now we had to pay and additional fee for the same tickets. This was not our fault that their staff did not purchase our tickets.

We then tried to contact the company the next day but were not able to reach anyone there. They are *** artists, scamming people any chance they get. Buyers beware.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom #14638

Try calling EI Box Office they are the software company that is letting ticketsmyway.com and Event Tickets LLC rip you off EI Boxoffice is also Ticketsnow that was just bought by Ticketmaster if people call maybe they will stop letting this company rip you off like they have been EI Boxoffice 877-800-3434 Ext 4163

Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more