What is up with this company?How are they still in business with all these issues and complaints?

On 4/22/08, I ordered two concert tickets to be delivered within 2 days. After checking online several times, the order said it was "processing". After 4 days of no returned calls and no tickets, I cancelled my order and disputed charges with my credit card company. I never heard back from them until I received a lawsuit package saying I have to pay by 5/30/08 or go to court.

Has anyone actually gone to court against them?

What scam artists!

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Poinciana, Florida, United States #29278

Don't worry about the bogus lawsuit threats.We ordered tickets last Dec '07.

They threatened to sue us in May. I refused all mail/fedex packages sent to us. A few weeks ago they offered to settle our $1400 "debt" for $125. We ignored that too.

And a week ago, Simms sent an email offering to "call it even" if we posted two positive reviews online and sent him the links. Oy!

They are just a bunch of *** artists who rely on intimidation to collect money they didn't earn from honest people, and they don't have a legal leg to stand on.Ignore them and go on with your happy life.

Tangxia, Guangdong, China #26976

same thing happening to me. pay additional $125 or they will sue me in small claims court.

gwood
Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia #26486

same problem for me. i Purchased 2 concert tickets and was given a FedEx tracking # a fw days later. When it never came I called FEDEX and was informed that all the package was never given to them for shipping. I tried calling several times and each time either I had to leave a message and never received a reply or someone picked up and insisted the tickets were sent. I tried calling them for over a week without getting ahold of anyone and no one returning my calls. I ended up purchasing tickets from someone else 4 days before the event (6 weeks after purchasing the tickets) an had to pay a *** of a lot more since it was so last minute.

Then weeks later I get the threatening emails and phone calls. The last one says that if I don't pay 125 to settle (the original amount was ove $500) then they'll be happy to see me in court in September and to start making reservations. Visa told me that my claim went to the highest levels of the dispute department and that I won. They had 45 days to dispute the transaction and they chose not to.

Has anyone here actually received a court summons or any other letter from one of their attorneys?

Wolfsburg, Thuringen, Germany #25626

Last fall I ordered 2 NFL tickets and a parking pass for my BF.I got the parking pass by Fed Ex not too long after.

After I waited several weeks I called to check on the status of my tickets I was told that they had not recieved them from the NFL and that I could expect them soon. By December I had not gotten my tickets. So i Called again. I was told that they had given my tickets to someone else and then they offered me less desirable tickets for more money.

She offered me crappy seats for more money 2 or 3 times. I told her I wanted my money back and she said ok. I had to call three time to check on the status of my refund. Nothing ever happened.

I got my credit card company involved and they got my charge back for me. At the same time Event Tickets sent me a check for the amount owed. When my credit card company discovered this they charged back my account to cover the check. Problem solved right?

Wrong! I have been harrassed by these people since early spring 2008. First I was told they would sue me and to expect a court summons. Then I got the emails.

One said that If I paid them 125.00 they would leave me alone. Now they are calling me again and threatening to send my "delinquent account information" to TransUnion. I am at a loss for words. They have sent me documents indicating that I got the tickets and signed for them.

Never happened! As a matter of fact I tracked the estimated shipping date and it was entered as...

If this continues i am seriously contemplating sueing the company for deforamtion of character not to mention harrassment.I am not a liar or a theif but i am tired of this company.

Naini Tal, Uttarakhand, India #22974

Has anyone actually been sued by these guys? Or do they just threaten litigation with fake court papers (and bank account wiring information) in order to scare (or annoy) people into paying them money?

If you've gone to court against them, PLEASE tell us about it!!

miraej
Pennellville, New York, United States #18758

:( Yes, I am also having the same troubles. I just wanted to go to the show.

Everest, Kansas, United States #16008

Samething just happened to me.... T

Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom #14633

Try calling EI Box Office they are the software company also AKA Ticketsnow that was just bought by Ticketmaster if people call maybe they will stop letting this company rip you off like they have been EI Boxoffice 877-800-3434 Ext 4163

Arlington, Alabama, United States #14490

Hey

Same thing.I have recevied court summons and emails from them stating that I owed them for the original amount because apparently they said they never received the amount; however, it states differently on my credit card.

i am not going to pay these scam artists.

they called me a liar and a thief.i am so ticked off right now.

Arlington, Alabama, United States #14489

Hey

i am not going to pay these scam artists.

they called me a liar and a thief.i am so ticked off right now.