Not only the tickets were not delivered, and then there is still a charge on my credit card that should have been credited.Ticketsmyway could not deliver the tickets I ordered on time even when I added express delivery fee.

With the express delivery they were going to deliver the tickets the day after the concert . So tryied to talk to a live person to get it resolved, no change. I would get an operator at the order department but when they transfer me to the customer service I would be on hold forever. I was on hold at different times that I called for up to an hour, then hang-ups.

Extremely disappointed. It was a concert that I will regret not seeing because of a horrible customer service on online sale.

You know there were other ticket agencies that sold the tickets as well; unfortunately I ended with the bad one.You live a bad mark on online marketing.

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Comments

Carlisle, Kentucky, United States #18573

You will need to dispute this charge with your cc company.Many of us were successful in doing this.

Good luck.

Also, PLEASE report Ticketsmyway to the BBB, www.ftc.org, and Nevada Attorney General.This is the only way we can try to help other people not to go through what we have.